A couple weeks ago we went to the annual band concert for the UW Marching Band. There's always lots of good music, pyrotechnics and a flying music director. This year's theme was "There's No Place Like Home" so we enjoyed songs from both Wizard of Oz and Wicked, along with lots of Badger classics that you'll hear at all the sporting events.
On Saturday night we went and watched the Madison Radicals, a semi-pro ultimate frisbee team, play with a couple of friends. It was a nice change of pace for a fun activity to do, and it's a fairly easy game to understand what's going on even if you don't know the rules (like myself.) After the game we went to the Essen Haus, an authentic German restaurant, nearby to enjoy a boot of beer.
With just two months to go we are really in the home stretch of wedding planning. Invitations have been sent and the RSVPs are trickling in. We have most of the logistics figured out and are starting to wrap up loose ends. There's an exciting couple of months of pre-wedding events and weddings coming up!
Multiple times a day I usually find myself scrolling through my Instagram feed. I follow a mix of family, friends, bloggers, brands and a few celebs. Here's a few of my favorite accounts that I think anyone would enjoy following:
- April, Brittany and my accounts of course ;)
- The Knot and Loverly for my daily dose of wedding inspiration
- Bevcooks for a mixture of pretty food and cute babies with hilarious captions
- Iambaker for the prettiest homemade cakes
- Shanty2chic for the aspiring DIYer in me
- Harlowandsage to help cool (or spark?) my puppy fever
- Realnutritioncg for beautiful travel photos and equally beautiful food shots
- OXO to learn some clever cooking, cleaning and organizing tips
Plus many, many more! Who are some of your favorite instagram follows?