Nicole's Banana Bread
3 or 4 ripe bananas
1/3 c. melted butter
3/4 c. sugar
1/4 c. brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. baking soda
pinch of salt
1 1/2 c. flour
1/2 c. chocolate chips or 1/4 c. walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, smash bananas with the melted butter with a wooden spoon.
3. Add in sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
4. Sprinkle in baking soda and salt.
5. Add flour, mix in.
6. Butter 4x8 loaf pan and pour mixture into it.
7. Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour and test with a toothpick - if it comes clean, pull out.
8. Enjoy warm or cool on rack!