Monday, November 28, 2011

Easy Peasy Cheesy Potatoes

One of my favorite sides to make with dinner (or it's happened a couple times as a meal itself when I'm feeling like having a very unbalanced meal) is cheesy potatoes!  It's super easy to make and tastes delicious every time.  The roommates always love when I make this because I always share with them.  I will admit though that this batch did not turn out quite as good as it usually does, I think it might be because I used a mixture pack of cheese instead of just cheddar.


Ingredients
  • 1 16 oz package of frozen hashbrowns, thawed
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 1 8 oz package of shredded cheddar cheese
  • 16 oz light sour cream
  • Corn flakes (or similar cereal, or crushed saltine crackers or other similar cracker)
  • 2 tablespoons butter
Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Mix thawed hashbrowns, soup, sour cream, and cheese in a 9x13 pan. (Grease pan to make it easier to clean.)
  3. Sprinkle corn flakes in a layer on top.
  4. Drizzle melted butter over corn flakes.
  5. Cook for 40 minutes or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...