1 1/2 packages graham crackers
5 tablespoons butter (melted)
2 teaspoons sugar
3 x 8oz packages cream cheese (room temperature)
2 tablespoons flour
3/4 cup sugar
14 peanut butter cups
1 tablespoon vanilla
3 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a food processor pulse graham crackers to a fine crumb. Add melted butter and sugar and pulse to combine. Place in a pie dish and press down in the middle and up the sides to form the crust. Bake the crust for 5-7 minutes until golden.
- Reduce oven to 300F. Place 8 peanut butter cups in a food processor and pulse to medium/small pieces.
- In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese, flour, and pinch of salt on medium speed for about 5 minutes. Scrape down the sides and add add sugar and mix to combine. Scrape down the sides and add the peanut butter cup pieces and vanilla. Mix until just combined. Add the eggs and mix until just combined (don't over mix or it will puff up too much and is more likely to crack).
- Pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust. Place 6 whole peanut butter cups in a circle on the top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Put it in the middle of the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes or until slightly jiggly like jello.
- Let cool at room temperature and enjoy!