Sunday, June 15, 2014

Brittany's Sunday Brunch

Sorry guys, brunch is a bit late today! I have a really good excuse though! You see, I don't normally sleep in or take naps so this won't happen again! Today I slept in and took a nap. Last night was my future sister-in-law's wedding and we had so much fun! Perfect weather, great food and drinks and the best dance floor to keep us moving! To say it lightly, our feet are tired today.

Some info about the wedding:
  • Bride and Groom: Abby and Kyle
  • Colors: Black, white and pink
  • First Dance: Love your love the most by Eric Church 
  • Custom feature: Fully stocked candy bar, it was a hit!

I would say we are in the midst of wedding season, wouldn't you? Check out this article on the do's and don'ts of what to wear. 

Being wedding season means summer is also in full bloom. I found the perfect iced coffee recipe from Ree Drummond (yes, I just talked about my new found love for her food and life-style on Friday). The ultimate tip is that you should steep not brew the coffee. Trust me, I've tried it first hand and it replicates Starbucks! 


With the wedding this weekend in Madison, I will be going to my hometown next weekend to celebrate Father's day. A cookout and bonfire are on the schedule. Here are my favorite grill recipes right now that we might just have to try:
Check out Williams-Sonoma to find the coolest grill gadgets around! The mesh roaster is one I'm currently crushing over! And their quesadilla grill basket is pretty nifty, too.

Lastly, a quick shout-out to my wonderful Dad! Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...